* All classes and activities in the library are scheduled using a Google calendar. A weekly schedule is available at the circulation desk.
Ready to collaborate, teachers?
Schedule a class in the library HERE.
In order to ensure quality services, please schedule your lesson at least 2 weeks in advance.
Need some space?
Library services for staff and students include. . .
- Individual research assistance for students
- Information literacy lessons (database vs Google searches, keyword searching, website evaluation, copyright and online image use, fake news and media literacy)
- Content related database and citation demos
- Book talks
- Book buffets
- Individual book consults for students
- Breakout Box EDU lesson collaborations
- Curation of Destiny Collections compiled of print and digital resources around a particular theme, unit, or topic
- Collaborative content based lessons using digital tools